Monday, March 12, 2012

Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers - Opening Theme



That talk of the 1980's and Red Dawn in the last post made me think of another blast from the past.  When I was in middle school there were several different cartoons that came in and out of rotation before school.  Sometimes I would sleep a little extra and get ready at the last minute without a care about missing the show.  There was one show, The Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers, that I made absolutely sure that I watched every morning.  It was not dumbed down like most of the shows.  Yes, it was aimed at children but it still handled some mature themes.  If you have never seen the show, look it up and enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. OMG -- I loved that show. I used to watch it every morning before going to school. What a nostalgia trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! I watched this every morning before school and then Robotech was on afternoon. I always missed the first 15 minutes because school got out and it started at the same time.

      Delete
  2. I couldn't believe I had missed this show. Then I saw the robo-horses and remembered that was why Ihad never tried to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't let the robo-horses throw you off. There is plenty to like when it comes to Galaxy Rangers.

      Delete
  3. That was a great show! Thanks for bringing back the memory!

    ReplyDelete