Saturday, February 2, 2013

I Did It

I have not been all that productive on my blog lately due to real life.  There has not been anything drastic or life altering occur - do not get the wrong idea - it has just been a whole lot of little incidents ocurring closely together that has gotten my attention.  I am making a conscious effort to get back in the swing of things and get the posts completed and put up in a timely manner.  What is coming in the future?
 
I signed up for the Blogging A to Z challenge coming in April.  This will be my second year participating in this event.  I had a blast last year and hope to do so again this year.  I would encourage anyone with a blog and the time to sign up for it.  I admit that I am just jumping into it this year without a theme or anything decided as of now but I still have time.  I am sure that some of the letters will be handled by updating some of my old gaming notebook posts or uploading the latest draft of something.  The rest is up in the air...   

5 comments:

  1. FYI you have spam in the post below this one. It is subtle, but you can tell by the post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do. I was planning on pruning the spam but got off the laptop before I did. Thanks for reminding me.

      Delete
  2. If you are looking for things to do, I have a couple of books out you could review:P I have a third due out in spring. Just purchased the cover art. Need to have a title for the expansion before I post up the sample cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I AM looking for things to do. I would enjoy doing a post or more on your new books. What do you you have? If you need it, my email is on the side panel...

      Delete