Thursday, April 18, 2013

P is for Potential Players

P is for Potential Players
I have not given it a lot of thought but I do have a list of potential players for my new B/X Toldara campaign.  It has been a while since I last Dungeon Mastered a game but the easier work load of B/X is one of the reasons I picked it for the new campaign.  The following people all have a reserved spot if they choose to fill it and other players may be added.
 
Alex Butler:  My cousin and co-creator of the original Toldara campaign material.  He runs and is in charge of the Pathfinder powered campaign. 

Jamie King:  I have known Jamie since the 2nd grade and we starting playing D&D together way back in the 80s.

Others:  There is a good chance that one or more of our leading ladies may also play.  Alex's fiancĂ© is a regular player in his games, Jamie's girlfriend has never played and neither has my wife. 

Who knows how this will work out?  It is kind of interesting that it will be a mix of old school, new school, and inexperienced players all at the same table if everybody plays...

2 comments:

  1. I've lucked out both times I went looking for a group and both times I found them through RPG forums. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The A to Z month long presents it's own kinda challenge doesn't it
    Nice to meet fellow gamers on-line not really an RPGer but I will play just about anything

    ReplyDelete