Sunday, September 15, 2013

D&D 30 Day Challenge - Day 15 to 20

I know I am about to sound like a killjoy or something but I am not participating on days 15 to 20 of the D&D 30 Day Challenge because I feel that six posts about favorite monsters - even if they are split into separate types or categories of monsters - is just plain overkill.  I believe that asking for favorite and least favorite would have been quite sufficient and there could have been posts answering different questions such as:
 
What was the first module you played through?
 
Give some details about your first character?
 
Do you use Psionics in your game?

Did A/D&D lead you to other TSR games?
 
Did you ever use the advice in the DMG for mixing AD&D and Gamma World?

What game did you play as frequently as D&D?

Are you primarily a player or a DM?

Is there a campaign you have always wanted to run as a DM but never have?

There are eight quick example questions I come up with off the top of my head.  For those participating in full, I have no problem with your efforts.  All of those monster questions just were not for me - nothing more, nothing less.  I will participate again on day 21.   

 
 
 

2 comments: