Thursday, February 20, 2014

D&D 40th Anniversary Blog Hop Challenge Day 20

This post is part of a series of posts in the D&D 40th Anniversary Blog Hop Challenge.  The information in many of these posts is related to events that occurred primarily in the1980’s. Since it is now 2014, I can not guarantee complete accuracy with such a large passage of time but I will present the events and information as best as I can recall.


Day 20: First non-D&D game you played.


I am absolutely positive that the first non-D&D game I played was a science fiction game.  It was either Traveler or Star Frontiers.  I am leaning towards Star Frontiers because my brother got it one time when we visited the local game store so I could pick up one of the D&D boxed sets.  Neither of these games really caught on with our group but Gamma World did.  We played and enjoyed several editions of the game – my personal favorite is still the original – and it would directly lead us into picking up RIFTS years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment